Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Get Ready for the "Awwwwwwwww"!

Hi friends!  Recently I was helping Easels in Frederick by taking photographs of the artists painting in and around Frederick.  After I finished, I stopped at Cafe Nola to have a much needed cold drink and a bite to eat.  I had a wonderful BLT with side of fruit...yummy.  While I was enjoying the shade and a cold beverage, along came the "Awwwwwwww!"  Introducing Miss Penny!

Miss Penny!  Awwwwwwww!

Miss Penny!  You are so cute!  Everyone was stopping this pretty lady and asking for a picture.  The lady - I'm so sorry I didn't get her name - said she rarely gets a block before someone stops her for photographs.  Miss Penny is a two month old Westie.  So teeny tiny!  Even her lease was tiny - barely a string!

What dark eyes you have Miss Penny!

She's smaller than the water bowl Cafe Nola sets out for their four footed customers!  Here's Miss Penny looking for her Dad who went in the cafe to get drinks to go for him and his girlfriend.  Before he went in, he kissed Miss Penny on top of her head!  Awwwwwwwww!  Hope I run into this couple again soon!  Happy summer!

Miss Penny is looking for her Dad who went in the cafe to get a drink to go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment