Friday, June 13, 2014

Welcome to Downtown Dogs of Frederick, Maryland! Presented by Little Pink Toes Pet Photography!

Welcome to Downtown Dogs of Frederick, Maryland!  Frederick loves dogs and dogs love Frederick!  As a love time resident of Frederick, I have always enjoyed the friendly dogs that I meet while I am downtown!  The city is very dog friendly with many business offering to open their doors and welcome customers who are out with their four footed friends.  Water bowls are set out for their refreshment. Treats are available for the asking.  One will see every type of dog from pure bred, and dressed up to the mighty mutt.  Stately to slobbery!  I find it so entertaining to sit at an outside table of one of the many restaurants and coffee shops and watch the parade of dogs!  So, I have decided to share the doggy joy with the blogging world!  So look for me around Frederick with my camera!  I would love to feature your dog on my blog!  Don't you think he would get a kick out of it too?

No comments:

Post a Comment