Friday, June 13, 2014

Lots of Four Footed Furry Friends to see at Frederick Festival of the Arts

On Sunday June 8th, I went to the annual Frederick Festival of the Arts in my hometown Frederick, Maryland.  It has been several years since I have been able to go to this show and I was excited to have such a beautiful day to check out all the artists, and the dogs and their humans who came to see the artists.  After making the full round of the show, I settled into a lovely chair in the shade on the patio of The Wine Kitchen and ordered brunch.  While I was enjoying a gorgeous, delicious mile high quiche and a glass of Black Stallion Chardonnay, a lady named Chris and her Dad came sat down near me with two dogs - each in their own pet carriage.  Well....if that's not a perfect opportunity to kick off my Downtown Dogs of Frederick blog, I don't know what is!  I first noticed Jasmine.  She was pooped after a long day of viewing art, and sniffing other dogs!


Jasmine is pooped!

After introducing myself, I was able to snap this photograph of Jasmine who had perked up with the new excitement and was anxious to be featured in Downtown Dogs!  Here she is giving me her sweetest look.


Miss Jasmine looking her absolute sweetest!


The father asked me "aren't you going to take a photograph of Lola?  Well, of course, thank you very much!  Lola's carriage was zipped up and turned so that I couldn't see who was inside.  Chris kindly turned the carriage around, unzipped the front and out popped Miss Lola!
  
Miss Lola!


Miss Lola was very happy to be able to poke her head out and see what all the excitement was about! And, she was very curious about the sounds of my camera!


Miss Lola:  "What in the wide, wide world is that sound?"


Aren't they cute?  They were so sweet and let me pet them and talk doggy talk to them!  Chris and her dad got a big kick out of me taking photographs of their furry best friends to be featured on my blog.  I think they were also tickled that there is such a thing as a pet photographer!   Jasmine and Lola enjoyed it too.  They are famous now.  I hope it doesn't go to their heads!    Thank you Chris and Dad - and Jasmine and Lola - for sharing a bit of your day with me.  I hope you find this blog.  Write me a note if you do.  And if you ever want to have a custom pet photography session for Jasmine and Lola, please consider me!  You can see more of my work at Little Pink Toes Pet Photography!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the great pictures. We will remember you when the girls are ready for their portraits! Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris! You are welcome! Thanks for letting me feature the girls on my blog! So glad you found the photographs!

      Delete