Sunday, June 29, 2014

They Were Everywhere! Downtown Dogs of Frederick - Presented by Little Pink Toes Pet Photography, Supports AWLFC

They were everywhere! 

Big ones.  
Huge ones. 
Little ones. 
Teeny tiny ones.  
Hairy ones. 
Shaved ones.  
Slobbery ones.  
Young ones.  
Old ones.  

The dogs of Frederick and their humans were out in force on Saturday to support the Animal Welfare League of Frederick County (AWLFC) raise funds for all the great work that they do.  The AWLFC is an all volunteer rescue group that serves our beautiful county and they held their annual Paws & Claws 5K fundraiser in Baker Park.  I love this rescue group and have adopted a few cats from them and volunteer for them.  As one of the ways that I support AWLFC,  I volunteered to take photographs of the event for AWLFC.  I tend to be click happy!  In other words, I take a lot of photographs!  Here is a link to the gallery on my Little Pink Toes Pet Photography website.  Scoot on over and check them out!  You are guaranteed to smile!  Here's a sample of the photographs:















If you would like a copy of a photograph without logos and with leashes and other distractions removed, please contact me. Please specify the file name. I can print any size photograph on any media - traditional photographic paper, framed and matted if you like; giclée on canvas and luminous prints on aluminum. I will donate 25% of my profit from sales from this event to the Animal Welfare League of Frederick County!

Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment